Installing WooCommerce (optional)
Skip this step if you are not using WooCommerce.
When you install the WooCommerce plugin, a setup wizard will appear on the screen. Click 'Let's Go' to begin. The first step is for the Page Setup. This step is not required if you have imported themes demo content as it includes the necessary WooCommerce pages. Click Skip this step and continue with the rest of the setup wizard as normal. Important: If skipping the Page Setup step, you will need to manually assign the Shop, Cart and Checkout pages. To do this please follow the below steps:
- Install WooCommerce and Genesis Connect for WooCommerce plugins
- Import theme demo content
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings
- Navigate to the 'Products' tab
- Click the 'Display' link
- Select 'Shop' as the 'Shop Page' from the dropdown menu
- Click 'Save changes'
- Navigate to the 'Checkout' tab
- Assign the Checkout Pages (Cart, Checkout, Terms and Conditions)
- Click 'Save changes' again